Recently, I attended a meeting regarding Cyber Security and I felt the need to inform everybody of the importance of not only backing up their information, but if they are a medium to large company they truly need to have their company audited.
An audit is having an experienced, knowledgeable, security expert look at your computer system and then attempt to hack it. This will give them the knowledge of any potential weak spots and how to correct them.
Cyber Attack Vulnerability
Every person and company are vulnerable to cyber-attacks. The question is what actions have you taken to protect your company’s information.
Small companies need to make sure they are backing up their data on a regular basis, keeping their cache clean, and firewalls updated and in place.
Large companies can begin by asking their IT department — “What keeps you awake at night?”
The CEO should ask:
- What are the internet threats your company has?
- Who would want your information?
- Where in your system are the vulnerabilities?
Every connection to your mobile phone and computer adds to your overall vulnerability. Watches from Apple, FitBit, your wireless alarm systems, any wireless appliance are possible security risks, to mention a few.
- Who reviews your systems security and how frequently?
- What new product or service could become a security risk for you?
- Hiring an experienced Cyber-security person can save you money and time.
- Making sure your security is in place, running constantly, and you are backing up your valuable information to multiple places allows you to focus on your company’s growth.
Once your protection is in place you need to continually monitor and keep it updated. The web is growing hourly and more and more companies are running on it. Discover how to protect your company and implement that security today. And investing in your company’s security is as important as investing for your financial freedom.
For years, Randolph & Associates has been working with those who have made it, as well as those who wish to make it.
Let’s have a conversation
Let’s get together and I will help you experience — and understand — how your money will grow in the world of long-term investments. Let me show you how much fun it can be! Call me, Vicki L Wille, today at 702-878-9562.
Or click the button below and…